Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

Wonderful Thursday over here in my quiet little corner. Being sick (again?!) for a week was rough, I kind of hid from my blog and burrowed under blankets, tea, honey and sleep!


This is the first day I'm finally motivated and feeling better, lets go Thursday!


♥ Ukulele's!
Everyone needs one, you can't be unhappy if you have one. Small, cute, convenient and personable!
I recently started tackling the Ghostbusters theme song yesterday, it's been a bit of a struggle but it's fun!


"If everyone played the ukulele, the world would be a better place"
 -Jake Shimabukuro




Small spaces, little homes, one room houses, redesigned  garages into gorgeous spaces?
This one is one of my favorites. It's an old garage turned into a living space with architectural pillows, cozy fireplace and check out the bathroom! It makes me realize exactly how much you can do with the space you have!

♥ Cleaning cleaning cleaning!
Throwing things away. I am contemplating trying out narrowing things down to 100 things. I may or may not do it.. for now my main focus is cleaning things out. I am in a constant state of cleaning and pitching things but I'm going for really cleaning out my house, and preparing for eventually looking for a house of our own or an apartment for me and the man.

♥ Nautical/Stripes
I have a pile of charms and pieces I'm making to make some nautical themed jewelry and look at this etsy treasury! Ropes, blues, sand and seashells!

♥ Explaining the Doctor
I have a picture of David Tennant as my phone background, and often have to explain who is he. I was trying to explain what Doctor Who was all about last night, and came out sounding like the sci-fi geek I am, gushing all over my favorite doctor.
♥ Starting my list!
I'm not doing a 24 before 24, but rather a list of things I'd just like to accomplish this year, or maybe even within a shorter time frame. It's not complete, but making the list is fun. Anyone have any suggestions?

♥ Teavana tea ♥ New corn taco shells at Chipotle ♥ rich gold orange lipsticks ♥ Making a self proclaimed Ghostbusters day ♥ Don't Steal My Lunch: Hilarious Fridge Notes ♥
New Week Nudibranch! Marine snails with no shells and a huge variety of amazing colors, you have to see it! ♥

Have a lovely Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. this is my third time trying to comment. ha. all i wanted to say was : i have a uke! and i need to practice! and your post helped to remind me of that. . . i really wanna learn how to play my uke!

Batty said...

lol I have a picture of David Tennant on my notebook for school! One girl in my class asked me if he was my boyfriend. I wanted to say, "Why, yes. Yes, he is. O.o" Gotta love the Doctor.

Post a Comment