Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Tea

 
Won't you come and join me, for a cup of tea?
The pot is hot
We'll chat a lot
And friends we'll always be!

I had a Tuesday Tunes on my last blog (28cupsoftea, I can't believe its been a year since I've blogged!) but I'm going to do it a little different. Same idea, brightening your average, not quite the beginning, but not quite the middle of the week day!  So sit back, grab a cup of tea or coffee - whatever fancies you, chill, reflect, get inspired and allon-sy!
 I'm not quite sure what to do with this yet, so how about a few links with your tea? Maybe pictures next time, who knows!

Settled in and comfortable? Good! Why not make today a change day.
Or check out the To Do list for living a positive life!
A nice little read on jiu-jitsu and meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment