Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

Wonderful Thursday over here in my quiet little corner. Being sick (again?!) for a week was rough, I kind of hid from my blog and burrowed under blankets, tea, honey and sleep!


This is the first day I'm finally motivated and feeling better, lets go Thursday!


Ukulele's!
Everyone needs one, you can't be unhappy if you have one. Small, cute, convenient and personable!
I recently started tackling the Ghostbusters theme song yesterday, it's been a bit of a struggle but it's fun!


"If everyone played the ukulele, the world would be a better place"
 -Jake Shimabukuro




Small spaces, little homes, one room houses, redesigned  garages into gorgeous spaces?
This one is one of my favorites. It's an old garage turned into a living space with architectural pillows, cozy fireplace and check out the bathroom! It makes me realize exactly how much you can do with the space you have!

Cleaning cleaning cleaning!
Throwing things away. I am contemplating trying out narrowing things down to 100 things. I may or may not do it.. for now my main focus is cleaning things out. I am in a constant state of cleaning and pitching things but I'm going for really cleaning out my house, and preparing for eventually looking for a house of our own or an apartment for me and the man.

Nautical/Stripes
I have a pile of charms and pieces I'm making to make some nautical themed jewelry and look at this etsy treasury! Ropes, blues, sand and seashells!

Explaining the Doctor
I have a picture of David Tennant as my phone background, and often have to explain who is he. I was trying to explain what Doctor Who was all about last night, and came out sounding like the sci-fi geek I am, gushing all over my favorite doctor.
Starting my list!
I'm not doing a 24 before 24, but rather a list of things I'd just like to accomplish this year, or maybe even within a shorter time frame. It's not complete, but making the list is fun. Anyone have any suggestions?

♥ Teavana tea ♥ New corn taco shells at Chipotle ♥ rich gold orange lipsticks ♥ Making a self proclaimed Ghostbusters day ♥ Don't Steal My Lunch: Hilarious Fridge Notes
New Week Nudibranch! Marine snails with no shells and a huge variety of amazing colors, you have to see it! ♥

Have a lovely Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. this is my third time trying to comment. ha. all i wanted to say was : i have a uke! and i need to practice! and your post helped to remind me of that. . . i really wanna learn how to play my uke!

Batty said...

lol I have a picture of David Tennant on my notebook for school! One girl in my class asked me if he was my boyfriend. I wanted to say, "Why, yes. Yes, he is. O.o" Gotta love the Doctor.

Post a Comment